Driver: San Francisco to receive free multiplayer content
If you’ve been enjoying Driver: San Francisco, you’ll be pleased to know that Ubisoft has announced the game will be receiving free multiplayer content and a community service. Starting September 15, the free multiplayer content begins with the release of 12 new routes for online modes. A new route will be released each week for the following ten weeks. For what the community service will include, check the link below.
Driver Club, the new community service, will offer the following:
- Unlock exclusive achievements
- Find your stats and check the leaderboards
- Showcase your film director clips
- See and rate your friends’ clips
- Review the Community facts
- Follow your friends’ activities using the Driver Social feed
You will require an Uplay account to access the Driver Club website, however.