Titanfall update adding 12 new achievements
Nobody can accuse Respawn entertainment of not working hard, post-release. The studio has just released its fourth major update to Titanfall, and along with a host of new modes, tweaks and bug fixes, the update comes with 12 new achievements which total up to 200 gamerscore points. Read on for all the details.
The complete release notes for Game Update Four can be found on the official Titanfall blog, but I’ll give you the highlights. Titanfall will now have a Featured Game Mode, which will contain new gametypes which will only be available for a limited time. The first featured game mode is Marked for Death, in which one member of each is… well, marked for death. 14 new Titan Burn Cards have been added to the game, and custom Titan insignias will let you decorate your Titan with your own unique decals. Matchmaking has been rebalanced, and Titan VO options have been expanded. A number of bugs across all platforms have also been addressed. Check out the full list below.
BUG FIXES (All Platforms)
- Fix for no music playing when you join a match late.
- Fix for Sonar Burn Cards not showing during kill replay.
- Fix case for when “Titan Locking”/”Pilot Locking” indicator goes away.
- Fix not being able to rodeo a Titan doing a synced melee kill.
- Corporate: Restored Victory/Defeat music at end of match in Corporate on Campaign.
- Fix for getting stuck in Titan deploying nuclear core and nuclear core not doing full damage when right next to Titan.
- Fix cases where disembarking player directly from a Titan into the dropship leaves that player behind.
- Fixed players not ejecting from where the Titan is if they dash while auto-ejecting.
- Fix for Flyer ragdolls disappearing.
- Fixed cases where punching would make a Titan fly. You might remember this one from being featured on Kotaku.
- Fixed the Smart Pistol being unable to lock-on when the frame rate is low. (Thanks for reporting this one, forums!)
- Fixed the Smart Pistol not being able to hit crawling Spectres.
- Fixed occasional issue where Titan rodeo kills were not counted towards the Brain Surgeon challenge.
- Fixed a case where player jump jet effects would spawn endlessly.
- Fixed a crash when attempting to necksnap a Pilot who is rodeo’ing a Titan.
- Fixed a crash involving Sonar.
- Fixed being popped into Spectre tubes on Corporate after jumping off from a rodeo.
- Fixed water not fogging properly.
- Fixed cloaked players being too visible in heavy fog.
- Fixed satchels skipping doomed state when set off with smoke.
- Fixed hitching and fast forward motion when game has been running for a long time.
- Fixed tearing happening more often than necessary when running close to 60 fps.
BUG FIXES (PC)
- Fixed crashes related to fullscreen mode.
- Game window supports minimize.
- Game minimizes when switched out.
- Added very cheap low-quality water technique for min-spec PCs.
BUG FIXES (Xbox One)
- Fix for issue where going into XBox menus causes 2 music tracks to overlap.
And now for those achievements, courtesy of VG247.
- Blood Water: Kill 200 enemies on Runoff – 30G
- Runoff Connoisseur: Play every game mode on Runoff – 10G
- Side Pipe: Kill 25 enemies while wall running on Runoff – 20G
- Runoff Victor: Won a match on Runoff – 5G
- Swampland Connoisseur: Play every game mode on Swampland – 10G
- It’s Safer Here: Don’t touch the ground for 60 seconds on Swampland – 20G
- Tree Runner: Be airborne for 500 meters on Swampland – 30G
- Swampland Victor: Won a match on Swampland – 5G
- War Games Connoisseur: Play every game mod on War Games – 10G
- Faded: Killed 12 Pilots in a single match on War Games – 20G
- Super Faded: Killed 100 Pilots on War Games – 35G
- War Games Victor: Won a match on War Games – 5G
That’s a total of 200 gamerscore points, so what are you waiting for? Go get those cheevos!