Uncharted 3 patch detailed along with soundtrack remixes
Naughty Dog have announced that Uncharted 3: Drake’s Decepton will see a very extensive patch release sometime in August. And to celebrate the announcement of the pending patch release, the developer has provided a bunch of previously unreleased remixes of the game’s official soundtrack.
What do new remixes have to do with a patch announcement? Who cares when the remixes are this fantastic. More information on just what fixes and tweaks the patch will deliver will be announced closer to the patch release, which is looking to be around August 14, however Naughty Dog have listed via their website that the following gameplay fixes will be covered in the patch:
- Increased recoil has been added to the G-MAL
- Deathmatch will now appear in round 5 instead of round 3 in Team Objective game modes
- Quitting out of Co-op will no longer count as a Competitive loss when signing-out/disconnecting
- Lab games no longer count towards the Leaderboard
- Death from Above medal now requires the player to be at least 2 meters off the ground
- Players can earn more than 1 “Here, Hold This Medal” in a match
- A collection of trophies have been added for each DLC pack available
- The TAU Sniper Pistol has been tuned so the rate of fire is up 30% and you pick 6 instead of 3 bullets upon collecting new ammo now
- The M9 blindfire accuracy has been reduced by 10% efficiency
- Cloaked level 3 is now immune to the effects of Disruption (it wasn’t working properly so we fixed it)
Thanks, Naughty Dog. You really do know how to charm a girl. Now if you could somehow conjure up an actual Nathan Drake into existence and get him to serenade me whilst falling for my magical charms, I will be yours forever.
The new OST remixes can be found here.
Source: Naughty Dog Website