The Save Game Black Friday Survival Guide
Yes, it’s that time again. When Americans come together as one, and celebrate our most treasured holiday. No, not Thanksgiving. Black Friday, the day we get to do what we do best. No, not eat. The other thing we do best: spend money. We’ve compiled a list of some of the best game related bargains out there, both in-store and online. So get your credit cards ready and read on.
The undisputed champion of Black Friday madness is Walmart, and true to form, they’ve already got some amazing deals. We’ve got a small sample below. Keep checking their video game page throughout the weekend as more deals become available.
- Xbox 360 250GB Holiday Value Bundle with Halo 4 and Tomb Raider for $249
- Grand Theft Auto V PS3 and Xbox 360 for $34
- Skyrim Legendary Edition Xbox 360 and PS3 for $29.99
- Tom Clancy’s Splintcell Blacklist for Xbox 360 and PS3 for $24.99
- Playstation 3 250GB Bundle with The Last of Us and Batman: Arkham Origins for $199.99
- Assassins Creed 4: Black Flag Xbox 360 and PS3 for $34.99
Amazon has their Black Friday portal up, and they’ll be rolling out bargains throughout the weekend. They’ve gotten off to a great start by slashing prices on some of the best reviewed games of the year.
- Dishonored: GOTY Edition Xbox 360 and PS3 for $19.99
- Tomb Raider Xbox 360 and PS3 for $14.99
- Bioshock Infinite Xbox 360 and PS3 for $19.99
Steam is too cool for Black Friday, so they’re calling their event the “Autumn Sale.” But, come on… we know what it really is. They’ll be offering deep discounts on hundreds of games through December 3, including the best sellers listed below.
This is just a small sampling of what’s available both in stores and online this holiday weekend. Be sure to keep an eye on the Black Friday portals for all the major retailers as more deals become available, and others sell out. Hopefully, this survival guide has helped you formulate a winning Black Friday strategy. Happy shopping from all of us at Save Game!