New info on Sims 3 University Life expansion pack
A new post on the official Sims 3 blog provides more details about the upcoming expansion pack University Life, releasing on March 5, focused around the three new social groups it will introduce: Jocks, Rebels and Nerds.
Jocks are the Sims who play to win, whether it’s a popularity contest or a match on the Plink Plonk Tennis Table.
Rebels enjoy going above and beyond the expected and then taking it one step further. Rebels are the Sims who will tag a wall on campus and then add herbs to the bonfire at a local party.
Nerds love to play video games, perform research, win trivia challenges, and aren’t afraid to berate other Sims for their ignorance.
According to the blog, “Your Sim can gain influence with as many of these groups they desire – they are not limited to befriending just one! As your Sim progresses up the social ladder within each group, they will unlock rewards that will make all the effort on their part worth it.”
The expansion will also include:
- smart phones, with texting and photo capability
- new sketchbook object, with accompanying ability to ask Sims to pose for you
- new hangouts: B’s Bowlarama, The Grotto, and Keith’s Komics
- two new party types: Juice Keggers and Bonfires
- new romantic options: Juiced Kiss, Heat of the Moment Kiss, and Cinnamon Kiss
Not mentioned is how your Sims will have time to go to class with all this socializing to do. But then, we all know that’s what college is really about.